Spondyloarthritis and much more

i never had nothing in joints, muscles, skin, spine, ribcage, hips joints, knees, equilibrium off balance, bowels,

all started slowly when i tapered and after one year was here, and with time it becomes worse, i think it is my immune system (dysautonomia) which was deteriorate by 12 years paxil and a year celexa citalopram;

i think i would maybe have this with years, but it would be gradual over years, paxil neurotoxicity has given me immediatly inflamations in joints, muscles, and as i was not young...

i think it is the same in my internal not visible organs

four years and one for taper gives 5 years; 5 years of this squeletal trauma cannot be reverse, even when i see improvements here and there

paxil nerves toxicity has accelerate my ageing problems; neuroplasticity can maybe regulate in brain, but not much on a deteriorate joint, it is what we can call years joints muscles stress;

i can only try to live with and wait some improvements more, but i see that after 5 years, i cannot expect a miracle, it is the same as if i took heroine some years, or drunk much alcohol during 13 years and tapered;

and doctors? they have done me enough until today, they still have toxic drugs (for joints, pain, muscles...), i will try to avoid them as much as i can