Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 years on psychotropics

hey Astrid, to add Luc saying
    all this appeared in withdrawal, i had nothing as muscles skeleton pains, no itching, no dry eyes and mouth nose, nothing in bowels, gallbladder, bladder, always standing without problem, since withdrawal, unable to stand and a hyperexcitability, and akathisia (wich has diminished) etc
    so for me it is withdrawal
    what do doctor give in my state against pain, panik? antidepressant laroxyl and other poisons who put me in this; they deny all and even do not know the word akathisia, or want not know, especially in France, world champion of psychotropics swallowing
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

It's not fair. You don't deserve this
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

all these musculoskeletal pains, left arm nerve inflammation, ankles, hip joints pains since a while, it has to diminish with the waves pattern, i am in a hurry !

Yes, it is hard to wait, isn't it?! We have things we want to do!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Such a cruel thing. I'm sorry Stan! If it helps any, I think you are awesome... pain and all. Thank you for the work you do here in the mean time as this passes and you are healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    When do you know that all this pain is caused by withdrawal, and when do you need to visit a doctor because it's something else?
    I feel a little silly here to ask this, I wish I could say something wise to you, but I'm confused about what is a typical withdrawal consequence, and what is something else?
    When do you know?

But when can you tell that it's purely physical, and you need to have a treatment?
    I read that you have your heart checked regularly, maybe it's an idea to visit a physiotherapist for your muscle-pains? Maybe a good massage would give you some relief?
    I'm not a doctor of course. And I'm not advising you. Just wondering if your pain will go away while waiting for it, or that you have to do something about it, to help yourself.
    after thinking, Maybe you are right Astrid,
    i have muscles problems such as psoriasis(i never had before) at elbows where muscles itch, this seem worsen ; shoulders and spine in fire which worsen, today i have more difficulties to raise my arms, and all the hips joints; unable to exercise;
    there seems part is withdrawal, this is sure; and paxil has deteriorate my immune system (this is also sure, having dysautonomia as many) and others things; and what i would had in 10 or 20 years is already here after 1 year stopping paxil celexa;
    the genetic or bacteria diseases etc come faster and stronger on a weak body who fights in withdrawal;
    therefore we often say we are as 90 years old; the result of neurotoxicity;
    and one of my problem is this muscles disease, and medicine has not much toxic to give me to help!...

thanks all for your kind replies
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

bad news and good news

having blood in my mouth on my dry tongue when i awake, i go to make an xray of my lungs, suspecting it is coming from there; the result is bad , my hemoptysie(blood flow) seem to come from lungs, chronic bronchitis and dilate in some places in lungs(this seem explain my mouth with blood filled(actually once every 5 days maybe);
    i googled and my future will not be terrific if blood flow will worsen;

the stress test bicycle for heart EKG was ok

i made blood analysis, here also some things limit or bad,
    limit diabetes 5.8 mmol, acide urique 74mg/l , cholesterol a little over limits, transaminases alat(liver), not enough vitamine D 33 nmol/l , many datas are close to limit
    i still have slow improvements, hopefully

i have now to do a scan from heart in a few days
    Last edited by stan; 03-15-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Stan, so sorry you have to go through it all. I'm certain it wouldn't be there, if your body wasn't weakened by WD. Fortunately, you have been improving. Also, quite many of the results are within the limits indeed.

Maybe you will find these links helpful;

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/bronchitis.html

How to alleviate coughing; http://www.naturalnews.com/038918_co...pneumonia.html

Great to hear that EKG was ok!

Sending you lots of healing thoughts. Please, keep us updated.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

As Luc says, I am sure this is caused by the neuro-endo recovery you are going through.

So, if I understand, you have a chronic lung infection. The w/d taxes our whole system and overwhelms the immune system for some of us. I had chronic tonsilitis for years in w/d. I controlled it with hydogen peroxide swabs twice a day and high dose Vitamin C of 3 - 4,000 mg / day. When I went to 9,000 mg of Vit C, the tonsils finally cleared.

I would seriously consider slowly raising your Vitamin C to 9,000 - 12,000 mg / day. Vit. C is also excellent for the adrenal glands, and we know our adrenals are severely overworked in w/d, and this leads to secondary ailments.

What treatment is the doctor suggesting for your lungs?

You will be OK, mon ami. I know this is scary and very unpleasant. But, your body is doing very well considering the war it has gone through. And you will continue to get stronger and healthier.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Stan, so sorry to hear of your lung issues. I hope you can control / settle it quickly. Sheila seems to have good knowledge on this. Maybe follow her suggestion?
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous