Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 years on psychotropics

Spondyloarthritis and much more

i never had nothing in joints, muscles, skin, spine, ribcage, hips joints, knees, equilibrium off balance, bowels,

all started slowly when i tapered and after one year was here, and with time it becomes worse, i think it is my immune system (dysautonomia) which was deteriorate by 12 years paxil and a year celexa citalopram;

i think i would maybe have this with years, but it would be gradual over years, paxil neurotoxicity has given me immediatly inflamations in joints, muscles, and as i was not young...

i think it is the same in my internal not visible organs

four years and one for taper gives 5 years; 5 years of this squeletal trauma cannot be reverse, even when i see improvements here and there

paxil nerves toxicity has accelerate my ageing problems; neuroplasticity can maybe regulate in brain, but not much on a deteriorate joint, it is what we can call years joints muscles stress;

i can only try to live with and wait some improvements more, but i see that after 5 years, i cannot expect a miracle, it is the same as if i took heroine some years, or drunk much alcohol during 13 years and tapered;

and doctors? they have done me enough until today, they still have toxic drugs (for joints, pain, muscles...), i will try to avoid them as much as i can
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Stan, I don't quite remember - do you take Aloe Vera? It is very much worth trying out. Helps with regenerating tissue.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

i do not take aloe vera, i take only "uroprostat" sometime and try to eat healthy
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

high level of anxiety/panic since the time, with mild up and down

It eats my energy,
    at home i have mild feelings

outdoor: - when seeing people
    - crossing roads, rigidity
    - speaking with a friend, have shame he notice i am disabled

in supermarket: overhelmed by light, noises, bright floor, derealization, people walking

Absolutely, the outside stimuli, so perfectly tolerated by healthy people, will throw your system off balance big time. How much are you able to walk now, Stan?

slowly, with rests, some joints and back pains, sometime dizzy, weak moments, but no more chest tightness (just a little when beginning), 1 to 1,5 kilometers, but have then legs pains, ankles or hip; and could walk 3 kilometers but do not, to not overhelm me physical (heel hurting, hips etc)

4 years 1 month off

dry mouth and eyes (severe at night)
    ataxia (severe)
    prostate problems
    sleep bad
    Muscle aches and joints in pain
    weakness
    very high emotional
    hypersensitive
    “Electric shock” sensations (sometime)
    permanent chemical panik (actually strong)
    akathisia (up and down)
    right ear deaf and tinnitus
    derealization (up and down)
    exercize is not possible, only very mild,

Thanks for the update, Stan!

4 years 2 months off meds

prostate problems
    dry mouth and eyes (severe at night), this gives poor sleep

right ear deaf and tinnitus

since the beginning, inflammations of the nerves and muscles: stiffness, tension, itching
    leg muscles, arms, chest, spine, shoulders, neck, stomach, intestines, bladder etc

inflammations joints ankles, hips, elbows, chest, spine, knees,

and with all this bad equilibrium, off balance

very high emotional
    anxiety without reason, chemical adrenal
    outdoor derealisation (up and down)

exercize is not possible, only very mild walking, and some positions are not possible because of a lack of muscles or nerves(such as bend, pulling a wheel luggage and other particular positions)

overactive autonomic nervous system

and many things i forget

i feel functioning as each action suffers from a lack of muscles nerves compared to before i tapered(it has really begin slowly 6 last years of taken paxil)

examples before pains or discomfort:
    - make dishes today 10 minutes, before 1 hour
    - walking clumsy slow today 1 hour with many problems, before 5 hours without anything
    - standing 4 minutes with instability of muscles rigidity, before hours with having to change side of foot from time to time
    - sleeping 1 hour 6 times with nightmares, dry mouth and eyes(drink water), before 10 hours with dreams or rare nightmare
    - sitting on chair with spine pains, legs muscles itching, arms muscles itching, shoulders in fire, before sitting without anything
    - in supermarket short time with overhelming, agressive light, people, before it was happiness
    - never quiet in toilet, home, everywhere, before resting moments everywhere
    - no passion, no project(fear), surviving mode, before passioned by little things of life
    - etc

Hi Stan. I just wanted to find out if you find that Curcumin helps for the inflammation? Have you seen improvements since taking it?