Thread: New Symptoms... How much more can a person take :'(

New Symptoms... How much more can a person take :'(

My hair is falling out really badly, my eyes keep on getting infections, i have some serious GI problems like constipation that i cant get rid of, My bones make a crackling sound when i walk or move any part of my body. I get pains all over my body and i have the worst back pain imaginable. I feel confused too. Is this what death feels like? What happens if i dont get better? Is there nothing that will be able to help me? Am i going to suffer like this for years on end? I feel like a bad person because God would never allow so much pain upon a good person. I am 24 years old and feel like im at the end of my life. I feel like this is it.

My life stressors are so bad i dont even think a normal person could cope. Why is this all happening to me? Im scared i have a breakdown and they send me to a mental ward. Im scared i wont cope anymore and my body and mind just gives in. Please help me :'(

Please, never blame yourself for your suffering. Many good people have suffered badly and many cruel, bad people have led rich lives and never got punished. If there is a God, you only have to look at history to realize that he is surely not rewarding the good and punishing the bad, at least not in this earthy life.
    I felt exactly like you during the first 20 months of WD but though it can last long, it is temporary. BEcause you are 20 years younger thn me, you will probably need less time to start recovery.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

hello Needing,

Claudius is right, he passed where you are passing,i myself am a acute case, but i am aged, i have all muscles of body deteriorate, sleep deteriorate, back, chest and so on, unable to stand, akathisia, and had near 4 years to suffer before see some relief, but now see more improvements, withdrawal is so, psychotropics are so
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    Please, never blame yourself for your suffering. Many good people have suffered badly and many cruel, bad people have led rich lives and never got punished. If there is a God, you only have to look at history to realize that he is surely not rewarding the good and punishing the bad, at least not in this earthy life.
    I felt exactly like you during the first 20 months of WD but though it can last long, it is temporary. BEcause you are 20 years younger thn me, you will probably need less time to start recovery.
    Thank you Claudius, it gives me hope that you passed through the same experience and came out quite well on the other side. Im just going to have to hang on until it gets better. Just cant understand why its getting worse still???

Im so sorry you are still suffering so much Stan, 4 years is a very long time to be suffering so much. I do however believe you will fully recover, even though it might take some more time. I wish i was so positive in my own recovery, but i guess being in this massive amount of suffering its hard to see any form of light

WD can suddenly get worse even as late as 1-2 years off. I got one of the worst waves at the 17 months point, and one more at the 33 months point. I am now at a point that I fele that it will not get worse anymore but it took about 4 years. That, unfortunately , is the time course of WD recovery. But... the good news is that the fact that you are feeling like crap now does NOT mean you will not heal.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

The waves, the worsening vs improvement, the pattern of healing are hardly ever linear. Plus, the symptoms change/morph, drop off, return, etc. But, with time, it always improves, Needinghelp. Granted, it may not feel like it yet, but your CNS has already made quite a lot of healing.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.