Thread: new symptom migraine aura

new symptom migraine aura

i used to suffer migraines when I was pre mensrual or pregnant. i have had quite a few times now when i have had an aura ( where my vision in one eye goes like a kalidascope) but no pain just an off ! feeling in the head. its all my head and ears lately.

hello Squirrel,

i only had rare headaches, since paxil i have from time to time ophtalmic migraina or aura as you, and always without pain, it lasts from 10 to 25 minutes, then i am more fatigued and go
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Can you find any correlation between them and the weather at any given time, Squirrel?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

not really luc although sometimes sunshine flickering through the trees can do it.

squirrel – Your homeopath told you that, as you went through treatment, you might have very old symptoms return temporarily that you hadn’t had in a long time. That seems to be how healing from a chronic condition often works. I wonder if that might be going on here. Have you asked him about the migraine auras? If you do, please let us know what he says. Thanks.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

unfortunatley I have not seen homeopath for over a month as he is ill. I am not convinced he has done me any good either.

Jeez, hun, how ironic that your healer is too sick to heal you....I do think that for some of us who have become chronic it can take awhile to see results. We're not just dealing with w/d any more. We're dealing with the toll it has taken on the whole system. Can you call him or he must have someone covering for him to answer questions.....

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

He is in hospital and has no cover.

Well.....you were in the middle of a homeopathic treatment. It seems like it might be a good idea to ask around for another homeopath in the interim. It might be that the second one is even a better match for you than the first. That's what happened to me with the chiropractors. I got something crucial I needed from the first one, but then I got some other things I needed from the second one.

-- Holger Kalweit

What incredible life irony about the healer...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.