Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post

Let me say first that I myself was a staunch skeptic of anything that would fall outside the mainstream scientific paradigm. In recent years though, after having looked into the matter more closely, my views have changed dramatically. On many levels, it was my personal awakening, and as such it demanded a general overhaul of my entire outlook on life and science, revisiting my entire belief system. But, once that happened, I realized how many new possibilities to explore it opens, and that, in the long run, some of them could potentially lead to inventing new ways of helping with WD symptoms.

luc, honey!
I could have written this

Just just wrote in another post something.

My experience:
15 months ago, I was in severe WD benzo, and I got a pain in the sole of the left foot (plantar fasciitis). I went to visit a therapist (also masseuse, natural therapies ...), and gave me foot massage (me pain during the massage ...). Finally, the therapist placed her hands on my foot. I felt heat in the foot.
I, with a smile on my face, I said, "Oh, you warmed massaging!. Physiotherapist, looked at me, and said," Wow, you're very perceptive!, You realized you were doing reiki ". physiotherapist said she believes in Reiki, and does their patients (although most patients do not know it, because they think she's crazy!)

Be definitively, I believe in the healing energy. We all have experience of going to places with "good vibrations", or "places shudder". Sometimes we talk to people who are "thieves or energy vampires", they leave us exhausted and drained. By contrast there are people who energize us (we know those people). Also, take the hand to a sick or sad when, we are giving energy to that person (we do spontaneously), when we are silent for not fighting, we are reserving our energy.

All are energy thieves, we all want to be with people that give us energy. Lol, we are in this forum because we want energy. Luc, Sheila and the other moderators we provide energy

The convalescents, or WD seroxat/benzo, we are more perceptive / aware of energy, in particular the lack of energy, we run away from everything that we subtract energy (some people..., talk..., places...). We need energy for us. We have no surplus energy to give, lol.

Regards,