Thank you Sheila and Luc for your responses. I appreciated your comments. All the different manifestations and symptoms can be frightening.
It seems endless complaints I have. The Blood Pressure is adding another component I would rather not. It is a calcium channel blocker. My research tells me the whole idea isn't good...my understanding of it is that the calcium is blocked from entering the cells and this effects the heart muscles and so the heart doesn't beat as hard. In addition there is widening of the blood vessles as another aspect of the medication. It apparently causes build up of fluid in the legs and causes tiredness etc. I started at 5mg. and did ok, some swelling and urinating frequently. The meds were put up after 2 weeks to 10mg and then I noticed that I was very tired, speech/cognitive problems, gaining weight I had lost (just a pound or so but it counts as I have been so happy to see it come down post effexor). I only remained on it over a week and I have taken it back down to 5mg. By the second day, yesterday being the first, I started feeling noteably better! My speech is mostly cleared only takes more effort to think and find the right words that use to come naturally. My sleeping is not great but my energy is increasing. Now it is still low..I go out to the horses and feed them and by the time I come back in I'm pooped. So I just rest more but can do somethings. Stamina isn't great.