Sensational Saturday wishes to everyone at IAWP!

I just needed to start a thread on this topic as means to momentarily release some of the pain that I have been enduring for so, so long.

I can't write much about this topic ATM but I will post more when I'm able to talk about it, along with a couple of research articles that I have.

Right now, I'm just trying to endure the pain as best as I can and I try to distract via humour or supporting others or pretending that I'm some divine Goddess of Supreme Proportions (LOL) as a means to transport my mind into another dimension but, I'm having a MOMENT (lol) and I hope you will bare with me.

Worth noting: I have been through so many prior C/T WD experiences and although I was plagued with just about every WD symptom one can experience, I NEVER had this particular symptom with any of the other drugs (benzos, MAOI, SSRI's etc.) but with this TCA (Doxepin) the dental pain has been severe and long lasting.

I keep thinking I need to see a dentist but I know this pain is WD induced since, it will rotate to different areas and will also manifest in my simultaneous pain in ALL of my teeth.

These TCA (especially the sedating ones) are very powerful ADs............so much so that they are capable of dampening down C/T WD states from multiple drugs. The reason I know is because I've lived the reality.

Has anyone else dealt with this symptom? I do know of people in benzo WD who have endured such and I have to believe that AD produce the same WD symptom as well but I haven't seen many people report this.

Anyway, most of all I guess it would help me most right now just to receive some kind of nurturing words if anyone feels comfortable doing so since, I feel like I'm breaking down at this point. Although the long and massive wave has just lifted, I'm still left with the regular cycling of symptoms, not to mention many psychological tortures that are enough to deal with.

This dental pain is no picnic to endure and I can't take any pain killers since, doing so will high-jack my CNS.

Good news is: I don't endure this pain while sleeping. I try to focus on being grateful for this but keep in mind that I usually only sleep for 3 - 4 hours straight each night so, I am left with the majority of my day in pain.

I wrote more than I had planned. I suppose I've released some frustration which was a good thing but I better stop talking about it now because it will make me worse.

I better go into another thread and try to distract my mind via humour.

Thanks for listening! I very much appreciate that you all are making me feel so safe to express my vulnerabilities.

With Love and Appreciation in my Heart,

Samsara