Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
pains are very important part in withdrawal, i have ribcage pain (maybe muscles), many have back pain, some knee, but apparently everybody has pain, maybe you have teeth pain, with time the pain diminish, or go on another place(i had back low pain, it is gone, hip pain, it is nearly gone, neck pain, it has very diminished, only costal pain spinal burning will not go away since a big while, but the other come sometime back and go away)maybe it is the same for you...
i am very sorry, i go to look TV before bed and thought i would write you a word...
Hi Stan........

it was nice to read your message late last night and I thank you for supporting me.

You have made some really good points and I very much agree. Yes, it appears that one major "pain" area for me during WD is in the dental areas.

I have various areas of pain which you describe but I also do not have some of what you are experiencing. So sorry you have to deal with multiple pains. What a way to have to live. I'm so glad to hear that some of your pains have lessened considerably.

I'm HAPPY to report that the severe unrelenting, throbbbing pain in all of my upper and lower right jaw, has greatly eased today. While it is still constantly throbbing it's nowhere near as painful.

The thing that bothered me the most yesterday was the worry of having to go for a root canal (IF that was the cause of the pain). I would have had less of a problem riding out the pain IF I knew, for certain, that it was WD induced.

I HAD to distract myself all day and evening by being on-line as much as possible since, the pain was so severe that it took everything I had not to submit to taking pain killers.

Thank you to everyone for your support yesterday and for sending "pain busting energy" my way. It WORKED!!

BTW Stan, I had very severe burning pain during xanax WD and it did eventually go away. So you're burning pain will ease at some point.

Samsara