Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
Hey, Sam. Just wanted to ensure you, that from all that it looks like, your dental pain is WD. I've been going through similar (with the extra "spice-up" of WD-induced bruxism). The good news is that there're days when it lets up a bit, and it's still undoubtedly better than in early WD.

So good to hear you don't experience it in your sleep - this temporary relief, however short, is very important. Just hang in there a little bit more - the relief may be just round the corner. Which month off is it for you right now?

Here goes an emoticon to distract your thoughts a bit from the symptoms ---->

Hey Luc.......

thank you for responding and for sharing since, doing so has allowed me to consider something that I hadn't thought of today, amid the pain. You mentioned bruxism and like you, this is also a WD symptom that I deal with but lately, I notice that it's been worse, and I'm wondering if this is WHY my tooth pain has intensified today.

My upper right molar teeth along with my bottom molars (right side) are all in such pain today as well has headache (right side of head). I pray that the bruxism is the cause since, I've been concerned that I have some type of abcess developing which could be the case IF the bruxism has produced a fine crack in a filling.

I'm just waiting it out praying that the pain will ease since, I don't want to be exposed to antibiotics, not to mention root canal and pain killers.

I did wake up this morning noticing that I was clenching my jaw (right side). This may be WHY I"m in worse pain although I have had this before. It's so hard to know IF one should go to a dentist or if one should wait it out since, abcesses are not something that one should delay getting treatment for.

I will wait out today and hope that it passes. Thank you for the emoticon.

Sorry to hear that you suffer from similar pain.

BTW, in two days I will be 30 months and 3 weeks post taper.

thank you again for your response.

Could everyone please send some telepathic healing pain removal energy to me when you have a moment in your day. I would really appreciate it a lot!

Samsara