Hi All,

Firstly can i say thank you to Stan who i spoke with on saturday night, without him i wouldnt know that this brilliant site existed.
This is my first post here, so id like to say hi to you all, and thank every one involved in creating this great website, and from what iv read, it is a brilliant informative website.
For those who dont know me, Im Anjopom from paxil progress and Angie 007 from Surviving Antidepressants.
I used Paxil ( seroxat) for 14 years and 4 months and finally got off after weighing and shaving the tab, the tapering process took me a long brutal 56months, with many horrific, scary,
terrifying symptoms, Im coming up now to almost 12months off on the 11th May this year.

I will talk more about my symptoms in another thread.
For now, i would like to ask you all for some hand holding and some advice, i think reassurance is paramount when suffering to the extent we have all had to.
I have a particular issue that has cropped up over the last couple of days which unnerves me a little if im honest, my weekend has been one of stress, it has become obvious that my husband
has some depression and does have some health anxiety too, he is withdrawn and seldom speaks , which creates quite an uncomfortable atmosphere, yesterday i was quite low and naturally the
depression and tearyness were present, today i woke up with some strange weird head sensations, not pain but uncomfortable none the less, this revved up the anxiety, and these
" sensations in my head" mentally had me terrified of STROKES would you believe.
Can anyone else relate to these weird head sensations, i find any symptom in wd very hard to describe as theyre all pretty abnormal to be honest!!!!!!!!!

Apart fro the above symptom which is relatively new, i have to say that the last 4 months have been pretty good on the whole, with less intense anxiety, sometimes not even evident.