Another 2 day headache. Woke up with it yesterday, the day booked to go to a kids dance concert with my daughter. I went anyway and for the first 3 acts tears rolled down my face (I rarerly cry) and I thought maybe this is good - may release pressure in head! It was because they were babies and tots and they could not keep in a line - ended up in a mob and then one littlei got left out and the back and started to cry! They just so cute.

The next act took me by surprise, some thing never see before - beautiful costumes and a song that makes me cry any time - that song about kids for the internation year of the child - can't remember it now- but then I noticed all the dancers were a lot overweight! Then I noticed they were all dow syndrown. But what a wonderful job they did of keeping togetyher and doing it well. That also made me cry!

I guess that's what we are - a lot of babies - and like down syndrown - we aren't normal, we don't have it together, we can't get it right, we get frustrated and just want to be like everyone else.

Then, after interval the down syndrome team danced another dance to a song and they ALL SANG OUT LOUD "You don't know me (or who I am) but I am chosen") More tears ...

So, headache and all, I was glad went and then ... my hedache went and I was left totally exhausted and came home and went to bed at 7pm!