Thread: Upset Stomach

Upset Stomach

If you anyone had some advice, please share. Looks like a couple of days ago I must have eaten something that casued it - lots of nausea and weakness going on now, not to mention the overall worsening of WD. I've been trying to alleviate it with Chamomile and Mint. Thanks a lot.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Ginger. Baking soda. Peppermint. Alka-Seltzer. Bitters. Visualize whatever color feels right to you moving down through your gut, through your feet, and into the Earth. Breathe deeply, try to relax abdomen. For nausea -- saltine crackers, seltzer water. Cold pack on abdomen. Walking slowly sometimes settles my stomach -- probably aids motility, and you have gravity helping.

Sending soothing.....
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

when i eat, i have problem with stomach, and after eating it is gone

Hi Luc

so many serotonin receptors in the stomach to cause problems, not always something you have eaten, I find that changing something, eating, supplements, can do this to me.

hope that it has passed for you

poodlebell

Thank you for all the advice. I, too, thought at first it might be just WD, but it turns out it must have been something more (couldn't keep food down yesterday). It's not the case today, but still nauseated and weak, plus it made the symptoms much worse. Need to ride it out now. As for serotonin receptors, you're right, too, Poodelbell - usually, even a slight change in the diet may worsen the symptoms.

Poor Luc! Have you tried the BRAT diet for nausea? -- banana, rice, apple sauce, toast?

Glad it's a tiny bit better today. I swear -- what a torment this is!

Sending light grounding.....

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Unfortunately, I can't go the BRAT way - any excess of carbs above worsens the symptoms, as crazy as it is, but I still appreciate the fact that today is better than yesterday. :) Thank you for the good energy. I really hope I'm past the worst. Let us not stop our keeping walking then.

i drunk two little glass of a common (maybe chemical) wine with a friend, and today have stomach and bowels pain
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

There is a Mendeleev’s chart in most of the food these days. The worst is pre-processed food, fast food and soft drinks.