Thread: Anyone heard of PARADISE?

Anyone heard of PARADISE?

When searching about the current position about one of the greatest criminals on this planet, I found that the one and only mr. Alastair Benbow ("I believe anyone can safely take Seroxat, it is non addictive") has a key position on this project. Will the other member have done some investiagion about this man? Or are they all in the same boat, namyley ythat of the mnoey-greedy pharma mafia?

http://paradiseproject.eu/

According to their site, theor objective is:
    "The objective of PARADISE is to develop and test an innovative approach to collect clinical data on the psychosocial difficulties that people experience when they suffer from brain disorders. "

But because one of the greates liars in hirstory is one of the leading figures, I really think their real objective is something else..... lioke experimenting with human beings for money. And thereby creating their own financial "PARADISE" at the cost of innocent people!
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

I could always be wrong, but it'd be a 00000000.1% probability the way things look.

Technocratic artificial pseudoscientific newspeak;

"The objective of PARADISE is to develop and test an innovative approach to collect clinical data on the psychosocial difficulties that people experience when they suffer from brain disorders."

... behind which there are hidden only two things; control (NWO style) and money (damn lot of it). Paradoxically, there might be some well-meaning people involved in it, too. Well-meaning, but very misguided. I'm 100% that quite some of them really believe that what they're doing is for a good cause. Suffice is to look at the group photo in the link - the smile of some of them must be genuine. Yet, this whole idea feels like ear-tagging people by the "malaise" they purportedly have and cleverly incorporating all of those malaises under the common umbrella of some one huge panworld disorder. If they succeeded with their plan, we (the 99% of the population) will soon have One Common Malaise known only confidentially by the remaining 1% as the "Those 99% Are Not Us, The 1%, And They Can Go To Hell, But Only After We Make Them Ill, Suck Them Out Of All Their Money And Control Them Totally.

And the use of the word "paradise" stinks of a perverse application of a positive and hope-inducing word to a malignant endeavour, a ploy to lure people to the exact opposite and shut the door behind them.

Also, many major mainstream academia institutions seem involved in it (the member of one of them must have been my "doctor", too).

Let us look at it again;

[...]"innovative approach to collect clinical data on the psychosocial difficulties that people experience when they suffer from brain disorders"

"Brain disorders"? Those "brain disorders" that you have caused yourselves by administering the drugs? Those "brain disorders" that you have been conducive to creating being a part of the whole sick and twisted system? (pollution, GMO, bad food, and many, many other things I won't even mention here).

The litmus test to such things seems pretty easy - anything that is 1. so centralised (under the agenda of the EU), 2. uses the very language, 3. involves the institutions with such a monstrous past record, 4. is represented by the people of Alastair Benbow's ilk, means it all is a gigantic scam - the system is trying to re-invent itself, putting on yet another disguise. Seems like they will be slightly adapting their course to different circumstances after the $3 billion in damages that has to be paid by GlaxoSmithKline and more of such to come. And now is the turn for a "paradise" NLP.

Sorry about the rant. If something strange happened, and we're witnessing some kind of miraculuos anomaly, and it turned out at some point that when they said "paradise", they really meant it, I'll be the first one to apologize for my words, but it looks like the chances are very slim.

Anyway, the bottomline is that we will be growing, our voice will be heard by more and more, and every person that reads it, and is not in a severe WD and is able to spread the word about our movement in any way possible, be it even commenting on the Web, may they do it - it will make a huge difference and we will eventually topple this gigantic monster of the Big Pharma and the likes of "Paradise" Project.

PS And we, those in withdrawal, will heal anyway. 100% guaranteed.
    Last edited by Luc; 07-04-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

i have many difficulties to access to pages, maybe someone has made his own server with his computer, because the downloading is catastrophic
    will see tomorrow if better download

It is actually the "European Brain Council", found under the PArtners menu, were the infamous mr. Benbow is listed as the project leader. Knowing that his lies about Seroxat destroyed the life of countless innocent people, the introduction text about him really makes me want to puke...

Dr. Alastair Benbow

Executive Director of EBC

Dr Alastair Benbow is Interim Executive Director of EBC. He is a physician with 8 years of clinical and 20 years of Pharmaceutical experience. This has included roles in drug development (including a role as Vice President and Head of European Clinical Psychiatry for GSK), Safety (including a role as Senior Vice President of Global Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance), Medical Affairs (including 5 years as Vice President and European Medical Director), Government Affairs and Public Policy (including as GSK’s Head of European Government Affairs and Public Policy in which he ran GSK’s Brussels Office). He has previously served on the board of EBC as an industry member. He is now Managing Director of Integritas Medical Solutions, helping solve Medical Change Management, Media and Medico-Legal issues.

They clearly forget to mention that he is the one who deliberately denied all severe and protacted withdrawal problems with Paxil/Seroxat and refused to adapt the leaflet to warn about the extreme addictive quality of the drug and the proper tapering schedule... and thereby kicked so many thousands of people into unimaginable misery.
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.

for me it is not Alastair Benbow who prescribed me during 13 years, but two doctors who i know where they work; there are factory who manufacture acid, as long as my doctor do not prescribe me acid, i am fine
    i am not going to the laboratory, i am going to a doctor
    why do some psychiatrist not prescribe these crap? i know one in my town
    it is not Alastair Benbow to be responsible of doctors prescriptions, it is the doctor to be responsible and learn harm in internet and books and know advertising are not the real and lessen to me when i tell them i am bad and not deny
    the problem is not Alastair Benbow, it is FDA (in france ansm) and doctors who deny suffering;
    if i go to doctor David HEALY, he will not deny my problems,(even Alastair Benbow director of GSK or another manufacturing paxil, it does not matter)

the manufactures are no problems, when any doctor will prescribe, they will change or close
    as doctor prescribe all world, the manufacturer makes pills and pills, it is his job, job of Alastair Benbow
    why do doctor prescribe heavy pills when i am sad, it is abnormal; why do they deny when i tell them i am in withdrawal?
    Last edited by stan; 07-05-2012 at 02:52 AM.

It is, hoewever, Alastair Benbow who was responslible for the leaflet of Paxil and kept telling it was not addictive, despite the countless reports of patients who were already addicted.
    If this man has done his job properly instead of lying, we could have made an informed decision whether or not to start these pills. And maybe even the doctors would have been more reluctant in prescribing if they know it was almost impossible to stop taking them.
    So yes, Alastair Benbow is reponsible for this. And the FDA works with the information the manufacturere gives them, and thanks to mr. Benbow they were also misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
    It is, hoewever, Alastair Benbow who was responslible for the leaflet of Paxil and kept telling it was not addictive, despite the countless reports of patients who were already addicted.
    why do doctors not agree patients suffer, because they protect themself, they will not saw the branch they are sitting on, leaflet or not, it is so easy for a doctor to deny and prescribe each month(to win money) as a drug street dealer, leaflet or not,
    and they no need to be arrogant, master of world, espescially psychiatrist; bad leaflet or not; it is too easy to say it is the leaflet;
    leaflet is a part of the problem, but doctors are the main
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    I don't agree with you,Stan.Doctors (Except psychiatrists) are not the main responsible because they are not aware of the problems.They really believe that SSRIs are not dangerous nor addictive.And this is why they don't recognize the protracted withdrawal.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

GSK is one who plants fields of cocaine in Brasil and the doctor is the dealer

the doctor has to read the leaflet; each medicine allopathic has benefit/risks, why deny risks?

The doctor who really believe that SSRIs are not dangerous nor addictive must change job

I agree with Cosette, doctors are "configured" to use the infomration the manufacturere gives to them. So do pharmacists. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to test a new medicine and report whether it is addictive. Complicating factor is that they midified the definition of addictive to their own benefit.
    If the leaflet would clearly staste that an SSRI is highly addictive and MUST be tapered off very slowly and carefully, I guess that many more doctors would follow this protocol. And many mroe patietns would know what happens to them and could show the leaflet to their doctor who cannot deny about WD anymore.
    So the industry is absolutely responsible for this. However, this does not free those docs who stubbornly deny prolonged and severe WD despite the countless anecdotical reports of it.