ok so started on the liquid today, its says on the bottle that 4 drops is 8mg but that 8mg of liquid is the same as 10mg of a tablet so I had 8mg.

Im a bit worried as the liquid is a different brand to the tablets I have so I hope the side effects dont cause me too much grief.

But I wanted to check in today and say today has been really good (in the circumstances) I went to the shops this morning with only light anxiety, then went to my sister in laws for a chat and then took my little boy to the park for 2 hours AND MADE TEA!

I have had mild anxiety coming on and off all day but did my best to ignore it and its miles away from the past few days. Felt great. I didnt OVERdo things though because I know it could set me back but it feels good to have just 1 days relief, the only problem is that I dont trust it because I know it could change at anytime but Ill take it and be grateful. xx

Tomorrow I should know if the liquid will have any bad effect dont you think? I dont want to think its all ok only to be hit by bad side effects in a few days time, but I know I have to take it one day at a time.

Thanks so much guys for your ongoing support, it means the world to me, you are very kind. x