Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: kindling effect

ok so started on the liquid today, its says on the bottle that 4 drops is 8mg but that 8mg of liquid is the same as 10mg of a tablet so I had 8mg.

Im a bit worried as the liquid is a different brand to the tablets I have so I hope the side effects dont cause me too much grief.

But I wanted to check in today and say today has been really good (in the circumstances) I went to the shops this morning with only light anxiety, then went to my sister in laws for a chat and then took my little boy to the park for 2 hours AND MADE TEA!

I have had mild anxiety coming on and off all day but did my best to ignore it and its miles away from the past few days. Felt great. I didnt OVERdo things though because I know it could set me back but it feels good to have just 1 days relief, the only problem is that I dont trust it because I know it could change at anytime but Ill take it and be grateful. xx

Tomorrow I should know if the liquid will have any bad effect dont you think? I dont want to think its all ok only to be hit by bad side effects in a few days time, but I know I have to take it one day at a time.

Thanks so much guys for your ongoing support, it means the world to me, you are very kind. x
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

That is really great to hear the recent time has been so much better than the previous days. Fingers crossed for the taper. Step by step you will get there, Iggy! Keep us posted regularly.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Great news, Iggy! You're on your way, step by step. There will be ups and downs, but it will improve, improve, improve.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

BOOOOO! After 2 days of feeling a little better, the anxiety is back, im so annoyed about it, Im doing my best to ignore it but its quite powerful today, i hate it.

Is anxiety one of the last symptoms to go? as I was on the drugs for 2 and a half years and now this failed RI do you think I could make a FULL recovery, I get so scared when I see that you guys have been off for years and years and are still suffering.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

and do you know something? The asthma has stopped! It lasted a few weeks and has now completely gone away, I have read about people having broncitis during w/d so I wonder if thats why my asthma flared up?!

Bloody buggering ruddy bloody w/d, please tell me in a year or 2 it will all be gone, my drug history isnt that complecated or long is it? long enough I know but I SHOULD be able to come beack from this shouldnt I?

Im only 32 and healthy in all other ways and have never ever had anxiety or depression before this, its very scary!

That's typical in WD as cruel as it is, Iggy. Also, there's no hard and fast rule as to which symptoms will presist the longest - in some it's more physical stuff, in others emotional. Though, one average, the improvement is always there. So, you need to stay patient. The recovery will be happening. What you can do (I think you already know it) is to try to figure out which foods in your diet may cause the worsening of symptoms, plus, try not to introduce any major changes in your typical day - don't cause physical over-exertion, do not over-use other medical drugs (mainly painkillers), etc. In our Youtube videos, we name the possible ways to alleviate WD (below). On our channel http://www.youtube.com/user/IAWProje...ure=CAQQwRs%3D , there are also other videos, in which WD is explained in more detail - those who don't know what WD is yet, will find lots of info in them.

Keep walking. Just keep walking.