Thread: tingly feelings in back

tingly feelings in back

Anyone else get tingly feelings in back and sometimes feelings that you got a (Metaphoric) wet top on that is clinging to the skin. weird I know but all of this is weird

Looks like WD, Squirrel, and the nerve endings thing (among others). ADs messed it up "a bit". Though I have no doubt it is still in the process of healing. Even if sometimes it takes sooo long. How often do you get this tingy feeling in your back?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

quite a lot luc at least a few times a week.

I sometimes feel like I’ve stepped in something wet when I walk around the house in bare feet. But, I check the floor and there is no wetness. So, I think it’s the same thing you’re having – a kind of transient neuropathy.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit