I felt ths way after I stopd, cz I jst stopd, ddnt take any of the pills. Then a day later began Withdrawing, today is my worst luc! Gosh I cnt even explain it, was thnkn of seeing a psychiatrist tmrw morning as soon as possible coz I'm even thnkn of goin bck to the med bt I knw thts jst goin bck to poison. Today is jst horrible man...tryna tough it out bt it seems lik I'm losing the battle. How long wud u estimate my WD to last? And hw bad are your WDs since uv been off way too longer then iv been. And is this the only way of contact? Isn't there a faster way, a chatroom of sum sort. Wud appreci8 all the support nd advice you guys can give, and I wna say, I respect u guys much for getn as far as yall hav got, tht mustv took some pretty hard work cause damn!!! This is quite a nitemare! I went "cold turkey" I suppose cz I ddnt knw any of this. Dnt knw much abt WD or half the abbreviations u guys use. Hweva m well aware tht I'm suffering frm WD bt dnt get why its so intense if I only had so little of it. I was hvn severe migraines and anxiety, my doc told me to take the pills he gave while I was in hospital, I ddnt knw anythng abt them,jst wantd to get better. I askd him if they had withdrawal tho, he smiled nd said "no no david,they dnt , dnt worry"... Now m suffering 4 letn tht happn. Wat steps shud I take nw? I cnt jst sit all day in my house suffering lik ths. All I do is watch series, hardly enjoy watchn them, i force myslf to eat so I dnt lose any more energy, I drink alota water. Nd I read alota articles on the internet... Wat advice cn u offer, and is seeing a psychiatrist a good idea?