Thread: Omega-3

Hybrid View

Too Much Information: Please Summarize

This thread is very long. Can someone please summarize how much EPA & DHA one should start with and work up to, somewhere prominent in the thread? Thank you. I have been trying for days to figure this out and have not yet.
    Prozac/Birth Control 9 years. Pot 6/09 to 3/11. Female Problems. Short trials: Paxil, Celexa, Lexipro, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Ativan. CURRENTLY Lamictal from 10/11. Seroquel from 12/11. Remiron from 12/11: 15-30-45-30-15-to 7.5 7/2012, to 3.75 4/1/13. 5/18 3.75/2. Diagnosis Now: Complex PTSD. Regular Acupuncture/EMDR/therapy/yoga class. PERFECT RESIGNATION GIVES THE DEEPEST JOY OF ALL. ACCEPT IT AS YOUR SOLE RESOURCE. -ANANADAMAYI MA
    The Inner Light - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8DQknrOOc

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
    This thread is very long. Can someone please summarize how much EPA & DHA one should start with and work up to, somewhere prominent in the thread? Thank you. I have been trying for days to figure this out and have not yet.
    Can I just add my two bobs worth and suggest that for some of us much of the ino is way, way too long. I am now thinking that by the time my head is able to read and understand and digest it, I probably won't need the info? Perhaps after the long inf, a short summary of the very, basic parts of it (one paragraph would do me). Another idea I had is to highlight the most important parts.