Thread: Omega-3

Hybrid View

gD – is this it? --

1 ml of your liquid = 271 mg of EPA + DHA

10 ml of your liquid = 2,710 mg of EPA + DHA
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

What time of day do you take your fish oil? Do you find it stimulating at bedtime? I took some twice at bedtime recently and had some trouble getting to sleep but it might be the heat as well. Or other things going on. I even had very minor wd-ish primal fear-type of thoughts going around in my head one night.. they were gone in the morning.
    I know I can tolerate fish oil as I've taken it for almost 2 years.. 1 in wd and 1 after I went back on. I took it mornings/ after first big meal then.
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    gD – is this it? --

1 ml of your liquid = 271 mg of EPA + DHA

10 ml of your liquid = 2,710 mg of EPA + DHA
    Yes, hat's it. Therefore I am taking 2.170ml right? I do this at breakfast. I started probably at least a month ago. I have been thinking of takinganother dose at night time (evening meal). Do you take it allat once or several doses?