At least you have raised ou awareness about omega 3! You might be interested in this article in a "Take 5" magazine I read recently:
"We need to get these fatty acids from our diet as our body doesn't produce. them. Arthritis, alxheimer's disease and heart disease can all be improved by the inclusion of omega 3 fats in your diet. This essential fatty acid is found in plant and marine foods, especially fish, Atlantic salmon, bluefin tuna and sardines and canola based margarine. Eating 3 serves of oily fish a wek can help make your blood flow cleaner and support the brain which is mostly made of omega 3 fatty acids."

What got me was the last bit: THE BRAIN IS MOSTLY MADE OF OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS! Has anyone heard of that before?

It doesn't say on the list, but lambs brains (which I grew up on and would still eat but they charge through the nose for them now) are very fatty from memory. I wonder if they provide omega 3????? If so, it might be worth paying the exhorbatant price they want for them these days!