Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homeopathy dramatically more effective at preventing and treating

Homeopathy dramatically more effective at preventing and treating

...whooping cough than allopathic medicine

Natural News

November 26, 2012

Living in a toxic world isn't easy, but we can protect ourselves with a bit of knowledge and awareness. Vaccination is a prime example. Concoctions of poison, vaccines are linked with autism, seizures and death. Astoundingly, the CDC is the biggest cheerleader of these harmful jabs even when they have been shown to be ineffective. And now, more are being pushed onto the public due to the recent outbreak of whooping cough (pertussis) that is raging across the U.S. A solution for this insanity can be found with homeopathy -- an exceptionally safe and successful remedy for infectious disease.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038096_ho..._vaccines.html
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I just want to point out that vaccinations have NOT been linked to autism. It was once thought that the measles component of the MMR vaccine was the culprit but the 'researcher' and his paper have since been totally discredited.

There is a lot to be said for natural medicine though, so carry on ...
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

By no means am I trying to be contentious here, Junior, just please have a look at the links below: :)

When I started looking into it some time ago, it was hard for me to believe, though, having learnt how we got treated by medical establishment in terms of ADs, linking dots here went faster.

January 28, 2010

A Sad Day for the Future of Children

The General Medical Council’s (GMC) verdict today concerning Dr. Andrew Wakefield brings together autism organizations across the United States who stand united in support of him, unequivocally renounce the GMC’s findings, and demand an investigation into possible conflicts of interests at the GMC. We further challenge the U.K. and U.S. governments to offer grants for gold standard research into why so many children with autism have gastrointestinal pathology, as well as any links between this pathology and the symptoms of autism, before all of the children of the world are affected.

Today's verdict by the General Medical Council epitomized their negligence in respecting all of the sound scientific studies worldwide replicating the findings of Dr. Andrew Wakefield. In the United States we will continue to fund studies replicating Wakefield’s work. We will focus more heavily on helping to educate the British public about the dangers of the MMR. We will look with renewed vigor into possible misconduct by the GMC. And, most importantly, we will continue to recover children from autism thanks, in large measure, to Dr. Wakefield’s pioneering work. We have witnessed and applaud the sustained courage and dignity of Dr. Andrew Wakefield. He has stood by the children, and we will stand by him.

Autism One
    Autism Research Institute
    Generation Rescue
    National Autism Association
    SafeMinds
    Schafer Autism Report
    Talk About Curing Autism
    Unlocking Autism

Members of the Autism Collaboration

Five years after the initiation of a campaign to discredit the work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the London Sunday Times carried additional allegations on Sunday, February 8, 2009. Three pages of coverage that presented no new evidence accused Dr. Wakefield of "fixing" research data. These allegations have no basis in fact and have been fully addressed in Dr. Wakefield's response to the General Medical Council (GMC) prosecution, now well into its second year.

We the undersigned, representing multitudes of citizens worldwide, demand an enquiry into the means by which the continuing episodes of misrepresentation concerning Dr. Wakefield came to pass.

Specifically:

We demand that the London Sunday Times review its coverage and the increasingly evident conflicts of interest of Brian Deer with regard to both the initial lodging of the GMC complaint and subsequent reporting.
    We demand to see substantiation of allegations made in the London Sunday Times article of February 8, 2009, or to be informed should no such substantiation be available.
    As Brian Deer has stated that his reporting was directed by editors managing his investigation for the London Sunday Times, we demand answers of the editors with regard to mismanagement of Deer's investigation and why unsubstantiated text was permitted to be published. We request that the editor-in-chief and ownership of the London Sunday Times review, amend, and apologize for this mismanagement and editorial failure.

Further, we support an independent investigation into potential influences from pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, and other special interest groups that may have played a part in efforts to censor the reporting of academic research that does not present the current mainstream medical position. We also support an enquiry into Brian Deer's activity that addresses his statements about influencing vaccine cases in the United States.

We declare that:
    1. Dr. Wakefield is a man of honesty, integrity, courage, and proven commitment to children and the public health.

2. Dr. Wakefield’s research is rigorous, replicated, biologically valid, clinically evidenced, corroborated by published, peer-reviewed research in an abundance of scientific disciplines, and consistent with children’s medical problems.

3. We support clinicians who pursue treatments for bowel disorders based on Dr. Wakefield’s work and corroborating science, most specifically Arthur Krigsman, MD.

4. We support all scientists, including Dr. Andrew Wakefield, in the freedom to conduct medical research into the biological mechanisms for vaccine-related immune and brain dysfunction, including autism, without being attacked personally and professionally by industry, government, and organized medicine. We support scientific discovery, freedom to investigate, and freedom to speak in science.

5. We question the work of Brian Deer. Although journalists have a right to investigate and report, time after time Brian Deer has stepped over the line in terms of journalistic ethics. This has included his misrepresenting as new information that which he knows to be untrue; consistently misrepresenting himself and his role; and failing to meet minimum standards separating facts from opinion.

6. We renounce pharmaceutical lobby groups and the London Sunday Times supporting the complaint lodged with the GMC, the actions of which result in intimidating doctors thereby preventing objective medical assessment of autistic children with co-morbid bowel involvement.

7. We condemn the censorship of science. There are more than enough facts and evidence to support the case of vaccine injury, but the politicization of these issues has made it impossible to publish important and valid science. The debate is rigged in favor of the vaccine industry.

8. We condemn the conflicts of interest and abuse of power of the government, which has become the greatest proponent for vaccines and the greatest opponent to vaccine safety research.

9. We serve the children and families who daily suffer the consequences of the largest institutional failure in modern medicine. This is a moral crisis demanding urgent action.

10. We demand recognition of the global autism emergency. We call for investigation into the most likely environmental causes (including vaccines). We cry out for the application of proven treatment practices and for the investigation of other treatment options to help suffering children and families immediately.

Members of the public, parents, doctors and scientists worldwide are now calling for a formal enquiry:

More in this link; http://www.wesupportandywakefield.com/

And these links; http://www.naturalnews.com/035787_va...m_monkeys.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/031056_autism_vaccines.html

Then this shocking interview;

http://www.alternative-doctor.com/va.../rappaport.htm

The list of the toxic ingredients in the vaccinations here;

http://preventdisease.com/news/11/01...lu_shots.shtml

It's the exact same principle at work as in the case of ADs - something that we were told works, is, in fact, toxic.

Vaccinations and polio (47 000 children in India paralyzed *because* of vaccinations... in 2011 alone...);

http://digitaljournal.com/article/323371

Then soldiers, used as guinea pigs... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-soldiers.aspx

...and the video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Q7M_TZpQiIY

Only in the years ro come, more and more of the Big Pharma lies will be coming to light...
    Last edited by Luc; 11-27-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Luc – very interesting about homeopathy for infectious disease!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Luc, I wasn't able to respond to your post for a couple of days because I've been mentally occupied with other things and I wanted to give it my full attention.

The issue with Wakefield is that he was discredited and his paper on MMR and autism (among other things) officially withdrawn from the Lancet. More here http://antidepressantwithdrawal.info...ight=wakefield
    It is my understanding that he was involved in the development of a single vaccine for Measles and was urging parents to use that single vaccine rather than the MMR combination.

I know children with autism often have what is termed as a 'leaky gut' but it is also now known that so do many others.

As for the discussion about Thimerasol, the preservative that was used in many vaccines, I remember the controversy about that one. It contained mercury and there is a very high correlation between the symptoms of mercury poisoning and the the symptoms of autism. They removed Thimerasol from vaccines in the US (not sure whether it was even used in other countries, or whether it was removed if it was) but found that the incidence of autism continued to rise.

That is not to say that various chemicals aren't involved in the development of autism. It is highly possible that they are. It's just that, to the best of my knowledge, no direct causal links have been found.

For the record, the best paper I have ever read on the topic is this http://www.dramyyasko.com/wp-content...e-Behavior.pdf - If you have the time (it is 26 pages long) and are interested, you will like it because it comes from a Holistic Healer :)

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

BTW the article about the live polio vaccine used in India is shocking. An increase in paralysis of 1200% How is that even allowed to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    BTW the article about the live polio vaccine used in India is shocking. An increase in paralysis of 1200% How is that even allowed to continue?
    Crazy, isn't it? I know. I didn't believe that stuff myself until some time ago. And it goes far beyond "it's just about money" paradigm. Ok, not going into it any further until the common knowledge of some more profound aspects of it goes mainstream (it already starts doing so). I'd then risk being temporarily labelled a tin-hat owner and a "conspiracy theorist". I'm absolutely not directing this towards you, Junior (that it is you who could think about me this way). I am saying it totally in general.

In the coming years, more and more such stuff will be becoming known. And it's very very good - the same way as we learnt about the drugs being what they are, we are able to do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    For the record, the best paper I have ever read on the topic is this http://www.dramyyasko.com/wp-content...e-Behavior.pdf - If you have the time (it is 26 pages long) and are interested, you will like it because it comes from a Holistic Healer :)
    Thanks, Junior! I've bookmarked it for the future read. :)

Enjoy :)

I found it particularly interesting because it explains the link between bipolar (my sister, my maternal uncle, and to a lesser extent [bipolar 2, we think] - all naturally occurring and genuine btw) and autism. Even more, glutamate is said - as you will read - to be good for memory, learning, and intelligence. My brother and I are of above average intelligence, not sure about my bro but I have a partially photographic memory, yet our sister has bipolar.

I also believe my husband has a mild case of ADHD with some autistic traits. So as you can see, it appears to be genetic in our case. I would also swear black and blue that Jason's autism was there from birth. I can remember when he was about 2 weeks old, switching him from the breast to the bottle, and getting him into a feeding routine. He was SO routine that he would wait until 5 minutes to the hour before getting grizzly and 'saying' he was hungry. Feeds were 4 hours apart. And he was only 2 weeks old!!!

i think that poison, all kind of vaccines which are poisons can give severe nerves diseases, autism, liver diseases, paralyzing etc, other psychotropics or else also;
    but of course, genetic is involved here, all people , young or old will not develop these diseases,
    it is the same with antidepressants, a part do not develop, but if you belong to the part who develop, it gives you a good leg(french speaking) to know it, because your life is destroyed
    it is as pregnant woman on antidepressants have babies, some develop severe withdrawal on birth, if you belong to the part who develop, it gives you a good leg(french speaking) to know it, because your life is destroyed
    that said , some vaccine seem to save many childs and lives, but not actual over vaccines by big pharma profit;
    last year french government had a flop on winter vaccine, after buying millions of vaccins from big pharma ;many french people(as there was a very bad component poison in vaccine) do not vaccine for flu
    a big rip-off
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish