Thread: Energy / consciousness / information healing modalities

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post

Let me say first that I myself was a staunch skeptic of anything that would fall outside the mainstream scientific paradigm. In recent years though, after having looked into the matter more closely, my views have changed dramatically. On many levels, it was my personal awakening, and as such it demanded a general overhaul of my entire outlook on life and science, revisiting my entire belief system. But, once that happened, I realized how many new possibilities to explore it opens, and that, in the long run, some of them could potentially lead to inventing new ways of helping with WD symptoms.

luc, honey!
    I could have written this

Just just wrote in another post something.

My experience:
    15 months ago, I was in severe WD benzo, and I got a pain in the sole of the left foot (plantar fasciitis). I went to visit a therapist (also masseuse, natural therapies ...), and gave me foot massage (me pain during the massage ...). Finally, the therapist placed her hands on my foot. I felt heat in the foot.
    I, with a smile on my face, I said, "Oh, you warmed massaging!. Physiotherapist, looked at me, and said," Wow, you're very perceptive!, You realized you were doing reiki ". physiotherapist said she believes in Reiki, and does their patients (although most patients do not know it, because they think she's crazy!)

Be definitively, I believe in the healing energy. We all have experience of going to places with "good vibrations", or "places shudder". Sometimes we talk to people who are "thieves or energy vampires", they leave us exhausted and drained. By contrast there are people who energize us (we know those people). Also, take the hand to a sick or sad when, we are giving energy to that person (we do spontaneously), when we are silent for not fighting, we are reserving our energy.

All are energy thieves, we all want to be with people that give us energy. Lol, we are in this forum because we want energy. Luc, Sheila and the other moderators we provide energy

The convalescents, or WD seroxat/benzo, we are more perceptive / aware of energy, in particular the lack of energy, we run away from everything that we subtract energy (some people..., talk..., places...). We need energy for us. We have no surplus energy to give, lol.

Regards,
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

Great points, Parox. That is what it precisely is. Now, if we learnt how to channel this energy in the best possible way, it would open new possibilities for treating neurological disorders, of which part is PWS.

Quote Originally Posted by PAROX2010 View Post
    15 months ago, I was in severe WD benzo, and I got a pain in the sole of the left foot (plantar fasciitis). I went to visit a therapist (also masseuse, natural therapies ...), and gave me foot massage (me pain during the massage ...). Finally, the therapist placed her hands on my foot. I felt heat in the foot.
    I, with a smile on my face, I said, "Oh, you warmed massaging!. Physiotherapist, looked at me, and said," Wow, you're very perceptive!, You realized you were doing reiki ". physiotherapist said she believes in Reiki, and does their patients (although most patients do not know it, because they think she's crazy!)
    That's a nice story! Thank you for sharing it. Everyone reading this thread is very welcome to share theirs. Sometimes we're afraid to do it for the fear of not being understood. After all, they don't talk about it on the mainstream news, and, if they do, they present it in such a way as to discredit it from the get-go.
    Last edited by Luc; 03-16-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.