Yes, Iggy, it is absolutely possible to have unnoticeable w/d effects (there may be some there but misinterpreted) for up to 9 months, and then have w/d kick in with a boom. I have seen it on pp.

OK, regarding the steroid, just be aware that they cause anxiety in people who have not been exposed to SSRIs, and even more anxiety in people who have been exposed to SSRIs. So, if I were you, I would start researching every possible alternative treatment that would allow you to at least lower your dose. Did you know that asthma sometimes can have a psychological component? I know you are in a terrible state right now, but do you think you might be able to tolerate some psychotherapy?

Also, I know that an asthma attack is an unstoppable force, but I would consider really working on breathing exercises when you are *not* having an asthma attack. That will help prevent them.

That is so terrible and upsetting about the doctor not believing you.

I’m a bit unsure about whether you should drop from 10 mg to 5 mg in 2 weeks. Normally, I would recommend a smaller drop. But, you may be having the kind of adverse reaction where you will do better if you get off faster. Why don’t we see how you are in the next two weeks?

Yes, I think there is a strong chance that you won’t have a protracted w/d. Most people don’t. Even if you were to have w/d for awhile, I guarantee it will not stay like this. You are currently in a horrible condition brought about by the reinstatement, the multiple recent changes in dose, and the high dose. It will only get better from here.

<----Iggy flying free